The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
About the Classes I_vote_lcapAbout the Classes I_voting_barAbout the Classes I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
About the Classes I_vote_lcapAbout the Classes I_voting_barAbout the Classes I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
About the Classes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
About the Classes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
About the Classes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
About the Classes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
About the Classes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
About the Classes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
About the Classes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
About the Classes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
About the Classes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

About the Classes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

About the Classes Empty
PostSubject: About the Classes   About the Classes I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:08 am

So about classes and interactive lessons?

Code:
You will find all classes in the classrooms forums in Hogwarts!

All students regardless of age will begin Hogwarts as a first year. There they will progress until their years are done. At fifth year students have the choice to drop out of the school, or go on with their learning. There are seven core classes, and two electives. They are as follows:

Care of Magical Creatures: In this class students learn to handle magical creatures and other beasts. Required at least one year. Students may begin to take this class as of their Third Year.

Charms:In this class students will learn to use and control charms, as well as their uses.Required from First year to Fifth Year

Defense Against the Dark Arts:In this class students will learn to harness the defensive spells against the Dark Arts. Required from First year to Fifth year

Divination:Divination is the art of finding and harnessing signs to predict the future. Required at least one year. Students may begin to take this class as of their Third Year.

Flying:Flying is the class in which students will learn to fly a broom as well as learn the rules of quidditch. Required for one year.

Herbology:In this class you learn how to identify, manage and grow magical plants.Required from First year to Fifth year

History of Magic:In this class you learn about various topics regarding historical topics of magic.Required from First year to Fifth year

Muggle Studies:This class is dedicated to studying and leanring about the habits, technologies and ways of the muggle world. Optional class.

Potions:In Potions you will learn how to identify, create, and manage various potions and elixirs.Required from First year to Fifth year

Teachers will be responsible for maintaining an up to date lesson plan (not like a real one this is RP lol) and hold at least five classes from start to finish a term. Homework can be assigned tough may be no longer than a paragraph. Information on OWLS coming soon.
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net

About the Classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hogwarts :: Ministry of Magical Concerns ::   :: Important Information-
Jump to: