The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
Reunion's - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReunion's - Page 2 I_voting_barReunion's - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
Reunion's - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReunion's - Page 2 I_voting_barReunion's - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

Reunion's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Character Age: Character Age: : He should be thirty-eight but appears to be twenty-one physically.
Posts Posts : 22
Job Job : Dragonologist

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

If there was one word for how Lorcan felt at this precise moment in time, it was; disgusted. They were everywhere, crawling up the dirty cobbled streets of London, causing Lorcan to wrinkle his pale nose. He was remarkably handsome, pale skin, dark chocolate brown eyes which stood out because of this, he did cause many a stare but not once did he make eye-contact, he wasn't interested.
The wind blew his dark hair, ruffling it almost so it stood in every other direction than the one it was supposed to. For many long years he'd been looking for her and finally, having picked up her scent, he shot in that direction- moving at human speed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Gender : Female Location Location : Lestrange Manor, England.

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 34
Job Job : Dragonologist.

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:37 am

Evangeline had longed for this for what seemed like an eternity in itself. He’d never once left her thoughts, her mind, or her soul. And to be in his presence yet again brought with it an overwhelming sense of bliss that flowed through her being. She knew peace only when in his arms, and as their lips locked into tender kiss, she knew again what peace could be.

“Business…can…wait.” She faltered breathlessly against his desirable lips. She, akin to him, would not want to move any time soon. She was more than happy to spend an endless amount enthused in his kisses. “Don’t deprive me boy…” She repeated his previous words. Her beautifully rouged lips curved into a vexing grin. It had after all been years since she’d called him ‘boy’, and was guessing he wouldn’t have forgotten.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/EvangelineEmilia
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Character Age: Character Age: : He should be thirty-eight but appears to be twenty-one physically.

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:50 am

How could he have forgotten? He laughed at that, the sound husky like always, was ever so slightly harsh but all the same attractive, he allowed it to fall carelessly from his lips like he had done all those years ago. "Boy." He muttered, remembering how often she had called him that and how much he had disliked it but now after so many years of absence he was more than fond of the affectionate nickname she had teasingly tagged him with. "Been a very long time since I heard someone call me that." He told her, in the same harsh, husk whisper he'd always had.

Lorcan's grin matched Evangeline's, except it was the exact clone of his human one, it seemed quite a few things had not changed about the Vamperic Lorcan. His fingertips massaged the very top of her neck lightly, through her thick lustorous curls. "Business can wait? Now that sounds invitin', don't ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Evangeline could feel herself swoon given the huskiness of his laughter, just as it always had done. In truth it surprised her how quite a few things had failed to change through his transformation – The deep brown of his eyes being the more noticeable, to her especially. It seemed these aided him in keeping his transformation hidden from others. Evangeline was the only one who knew of his vampirism. After all, she was the one who changed him. She’d constantly attempt to comfort herself with the thought of how doing so was necessary, but nothing could deter the lurid claws of guilt that consumed her due to what she had done.

Those many years ago, when he was human, his fingers lightly caressing against her neck would have felt seemingly hot against her cool skin, though now it seemed warm. At that, her grin grew. “Hardly inviting considering we’re stood in a muggle Alley.” She retorted with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Lorcan couldn't see the reason for her guilt, he knew that their kind only had one partner and if that partner was human, turning them was practically the only choice; that or face an eternity of deep depression, unmoving never-fading depression. He didn't want that for her, even as a human, the change had all been for her, because she needed it just as much as he had. He would admit that all openly, after nineteen years without her, there were no games to be played, absolutely none, all cards were going to be laid out on the table; eventually.
His fingers stroked down the back of her neck as he grinned. " Heck!" He started with a laugh "Any place with you standin' in it is inviting to me. But ya know, I ain't fussy like most of you women are." He nudged her before looking around "Wanna go hunt? Or go somewhere like home?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Evangeline’s eyes were now aglow with a radiant shade of blue. It was a colour that had been a stranger to her for so many years, nineteen endless years of longing for the one man she’d ever loved. No words could possibly describe the despair and sorrow that had engulfed her. She’d travel, praying on whom ever came to cross her path. Unmerciful and callous towards who ever the victim was. Yet no matter what she did, how far she was from what was once her home, nothing could rid her of the memories of him. His face, his scent, his voice. They haunted her every waking moment.

“Most women…Since when have I been alike to ‘most women’?” She questioned lightly, amusement crossing her features before it dissolved into an evident warmth. Home. Where was home? In truth, it was wherever he would be. “I’ve hunted. Although, you haven’t I’m guessing.”
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:41 pm

On being turned, their relationship seemed as though it would dissolve instantly, she had left but for the few moments which she had stood in his path he had managed to sample everything, especially how he's human eyes had never done her beautiful face justice. For nineteen years, he'd had everything he could remember about her locked in his head and at times, he would go over it all in fear that one day he would forget how she smelt, how her eyes shone, nothing would have been worse than forgetting. None of that mattered now, she was here and he didn't intend on letting her go.

He laughed loudly at her light question "You've never been like most women, but yer foundations are the same, int they?" He grinned at her, if it was possible, he could feel the warmth rolling off her. "I ain't hungry." He told her simply before trailing off. "What about that bloke who gave ya his house? The one who turned ya? Reckon that's still standin'?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:02 pm

It had been years since Evangeline had returned to her true home, England, let alone visited the Manor that had been left to her. After her transformation, she’d spent a months on end living within the house of her creator. It was a sanctuary from the ravishing claws of the outside world, something she feared to face. She knew what she wanted to do in future, and having an occupation so far from England gave her an opportunity to rid herself of the prying eyes that were set upon her and by doing so, all that was once hers to own.

“I have no idea what shape the house will be in.” She admitted, a pang of guilt enrapturing her. Colbaine had left the grand Manor to her, therefore it had been up to her to take care of it. Yet all Evangeline had shown towards it was neglect. “I believe we should pay it a visit.”
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 pm

"An' after that we could even open our old business again, get some new Dragons rollin' in, no one knew about that an' I left it to a good old friend who would probably be well pleased to see me again." He grunted "We could start our business up an' get the money rolling in, what d'ya say beautiful?" He suggested, his over-active imagination running wild as one could only ever trust it to do. He grinned boyishly at her before lifting her off her feet for a few seconds and setting her back down to the cobbles. "I reckon that'd be good."

"I bet it's bloody falling apart." He grunted with a shake of his head. He watched the guilt hit her and just tutted "Yer just as bad as any woman, bloomin' feeling guilty." He tutted at her before flashing the same boyish grin she had only seen minutes ago "Common love, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Lestrange
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Evangeline Lestrange

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:04 pm

Evangeline fell helpless to the effects of his all too familiar boyish grin. It was amongst the things she’d missed dearly, yet it had never once left her. “I agree. I’ve missed our Dragon’s.” She admitted, a smile flitting across her lips. Her own imagination echoed that of his, clearly running a mockery. She could picture it vividly, as if her eyes were actually peering upon the place. The roaring Dragon’s, the buildings they had built themselves, the beautiful surroundings. It had been years since she’d been back.

“Well come on then Mr Avery, we have some cobwebs to dust. I’m sure I can find you a duster dear.” Stated Evangeline with a teasing smirk and with merely a seconds movement, her arm was loomed through his, and the two were enthused into the sickening pull of apparition.
Back to top Go down
Lorcan Avery
Lorcan Avery

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm

The fact that they both had over-active imaginations probably helped a lot in their relationship: although they had been apart for nineteen years he hadn't forgotten a thing, not the shade of her locks, the colour of her happy eyes, or that enchanting smile that had siezed his heart when it once had beats. "I dun't know if he's been takin' care of it but it's in one peice and it won't take us long to get it back inta shape." His harsh London accent clung to his thrillingly husk voice and although it was undoubtedly cockney, it didn't sound any less pleasing to the ear, many a human had been drawn in by it before wasting their last breath.

"Ya think I'm cleaning?" He arched an eyebrow at her but silence fell upon him as soon as apparation came into the process. He remembered the times when he was human and she'd laugh at him for complaining about being dizzy- there was none of that now. The pair ended up outside Rowle Mannor and Lorcan tilted back his head to look up at it. "Falling ta bits." Was all he commented before approaching, he did not break the door like he easily could have but just pushed his massive hand against the wood though no force had been put behind the push. His deep pools of dark chocolate eyes poured into the door before rolling back with his head to look at his lover. "Seems alright." He grunted. "Might take a while to sort out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion's   Reunion's - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hogwarts :: The Muggle World :: Muggle London-
Jump to: