The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_vote_lcapThe Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_voting_barThe Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_vote_lcapThe Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_voting_barThe Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

Posts Posts : 30

The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:34 am

Teddy walked into the bar letting the door slam shut behind him. A few people close to the door jumped,which was the reaction he loved to see. He ran a hand through his semi messy hair and walked up to the bar and took a seat. He span around on the stool looking for anyone he knew and so far couldn't find anyone. This was his and Tinas usual meeting spot and plenty of other people usually showed up too.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

Character Age: Character Age: : 16
Posts Posts : 32
School Status: : Ravenclaw First Year
Job Job : Going to school, boy

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:48 am

Tina walked into the Leaky Cauldron from the back door, with a spring in her step that she'd had since she received the Hogwart's letter. She hummed quietly to herself as she scanned the room. She didn't really expect Teddy to be here; she hadn't spoken to him in the last few days (Sid's owl had got herself bird flu) but she was bursting to tell him her news.
Her heart leapt as her eyes fell upon the familliar face at the bar. His hair was the same as it had been last time they had met, although Tina had an uncanny habit of recognising Teddy regardless of what appearance he took.
"Teddy!" She cried, drawing quite a lot of attention to herself but not caring as she made her way over to Teddy. The smile that only Teddy's presence brought about lit up Tina's face as she reached out to hug him.
They had known each other for almost two years now, the best years of Tina's life. Saying it was love at first site would be a downright lie; their first encounter involved Teddy knocking Tina over while doing a ridiculous dance in this very pub. However, after about five more meetings Tina knew Teddy was special - in quite a few ways - and wouldn't change him for the world.
"You alright?" she said with a grin as they embraced.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 am

Ted laughed a little when she came in and hugged him.
"Um yeah what about you? Seems like someones happy" He grinned trying to figure out what it could be. "Do you want anything to drink? My turn to buy" he said letting go of her and turning around towards the bar
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:03 am

"I'll just have a pumpkin juice thanks." She couldn't help smiling, she felt almost hyperactive. "But you're not gonna want to but me anything" Her smile turned to a cheeky grin. "...you're gonna be mega jealous." She added.
Tina looked down and played with her hands. She tried to keep a straight face."I got a letter the other day." She said slowly, her smile growing. "You will never guess." She enjoyed keeping him in suspence as she was handed our drink "Thanks" She said.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:09 am

"How am I gonna be mega jealous" Ted asked mockingly he grabbed her hands and held them still and then looked her in the eyes. "Im clueless give me some hints." He ignored the bartender behind him. He couldn't think of anything. This really was something he would never guess. But he could tell she was very excited so it was something good.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:15 am

Tina grinned and looked him in the eye. "Errr..." She wasn't great at clues. Or metaphors. She didn't have as much awesomeness as Tedlington. "Well I'm going somewhere...somewhere no one has been in a long time.." She grinned at him for a second then added hastily "You'll be able to visit me of course. If you want to." She smiled, wondering if he had gotten it.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:23 am

"You got your hogwarts letter!? Thats great!" Teddy practically yelled then kissed her.He smiled then looked down "But what If I dont want you to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 am

Charles marched his way into the Leaky Cauldron, and he waved to the doorman. As he stepped inside he pulled his coat from his shoulder and thew it over his arm appearing rather proper. Seeing the girl from Hogwarts and Ted, he grinned to himself and took a seat at the bar, watching the seen curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:33 am

Tina blushed and bit her lip. "Well you'll just have to get used to me not always waiting in the bar for you, won't you?" She smiled and held his hand. "You can apparate now anyway. And Sid's taught me all about this statue that you tap and say Diffindo and, just like that, you've got yourself a little tunnel to Hogsmeade, yes sir!" She grinned mischievously. "It'll take more than an ancient castle, a whole load of teachers and Charles Monroe to keep me away from you!" She laughed.
She couldn't wait to go to Hogwarts. Not a minute had gone by since she read the letter where she hadn't been either picturing the castle or asking the many shopkeepers she had befriended to tell her everything they remembered.
She sighed happily. "You know I love you, right?" She said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:41 am

Teddy sighed. "Yes of course I know that,but I still am gonna miss you. But whatever makes you happy I guess. You just better never blow me off or meet someone else."
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:17 pm

"Well we'll just have to see how good-looking the boys are there, won't we?" She winked at Teddy and picked up her drink
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:22 pm

"Oh" Ted glared at her and turned around to the bar and ordered himself a firewhiskey. He kept his back turned to her pretending to ignore her while taking a few drinks. "Well,if thats the way things are going to be then..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Tina smiled and tried to pull Ted back around. "Well I was only kidding but it seems you've lost interest already!" She laughed loudly and walked slowly towards the door, watching Teddy's reflection in the dirty window. "I guess I'll just leave then!" She said, very loud and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Teddy grinned and wheeled around grabbing her by the waist before she could move 3 feet. "Your already leaving me,why do you want to do it sooner?" He walked with her back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 pm

"Don't be like that!" She gave Teddy the best puppy eyes she could muster. "It's not like I'm dumping you, I'm going to school!" She held his hand tight. "Nothing's gonna change between us. I promise." She watched him for a while. "C'mon!" she said, dragging him towards the door to the muggle world. "Let's go cause some trouble."
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:48 pm

"Alright fine" He let go of her and paid the bartender. He took her hand and let her lead the way out of there. Any day getting into trouble was a fun dayl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)   The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leakey Cauldron (Open to Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hogwarts :: The Wizarding World :: Diagon Alley :: The Leakey Cauldron-
Jump to: