The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
London's Burning I_vote_lcapLondon's Burning I_voting_barLondon's Burning I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
London's Burning I_vote_lcapLondon's Burning I_voting_barLondon's Burning I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
London's Burning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
London's Burning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
London's Burning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
London's Burning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
London's Burning I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
London's Burning I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
London's Burning I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

London's Burning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

Character Age: Character Age: : 16
Posts Posts : 32
School Status: : Ravenclaw First Year
Job Job : Going to school, boy

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 pm

From the pub called the "Leaky Cauldron", there suddenly emerged two young figures. One was a pale girl with black hair, ruby-red lips and a purple dress. She pulled behind her a mischievous looking boy with messy hair. They dissapeared into the crowds moving up and down the pavement, unaware of the shabby pub they were walking past.
Tina turned to face Teddy. For the briefest moment, she stared him in the eyes, a smirk playing on her face that told him what to expect next. Suddenly letting go of his hand, Tina turned on her heel and ran as fast as her legs would carry her. Her boots clacked on the pavement as she smoothly made her way through the startled crowds. She turned into an alleyway and before anyone even had time to see where Tina was, she had dissapeared.
Where she would hae stood there was a dark cat with the same large brown eyes. It waited for the boy to catch up, then leapt onto the shoulder of a passing man. Startled, he dropped his briefcase and shouted out. But the cat was already gone, its tail whipping around a corner.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

Posts Posts : 30

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Teddy sighed and chased after her. He didn't understand why she couldnt just wait for him.He kept his eyes open for a cat,and wished she could've transformed into a bigger animal.He heard a man yell,and could only guess what it was about and started running that way. And sure enough around the corner there she was. Panting a little bit Ted said "Seriously why cant you just stay with me? And now I cant even talk to you." Sure enough a couple people passing by looked at him funny for talking to a cat.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:14 pm

If a cat could laugh, it would have then. Instead it meowed, and began to purr. The cat went around Ted's legs for a while before sprinting off along another street. It ran recklessly across a busy road, narrowly missing buses and cars, causing havoc and a lot of beeping and shouting. The cat ran up a stop sign and jumped onto a postbox. It turned to meow at Teddy as if to say "Keep up!" Before dissapearing into a large, busy department store.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Ted grinned and chased after her again. The next time she went around his legs he'd have to kick her a little bit though... The roads were so busy."only in the muggle world..." He thought and wanted to just apparate across the street,but instead just darted across the road darting cars and getting a lot of horns and yelling. He opened the door to the store only to not find a cat. "Great" he thought. She was just wanting to annoy him today. He started going up and down isles looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 pm

The cat darted behind a rail of clothes as it sensed Ted approaching. Once he had passed, Tina transformed back and crept up behind him. She followed him around for a while, before pinching him gently and whispering "Boo." She was wearing a ridiculously baggy, disgustingly coloured jacket. "You like?" she said with a grin, strutting up and down the walkway, pretending to model the monstrosity of a coat. But then something caught her eye - the staff door was open. She stalked up to it, just as she would have moved as a cat, and peered inside. It was deserted...and there were staff uniforms hanging from a rail at the side. This was an opportunity to good to miss. She picked up a black skirt and smart white blouse, passing Teddy a security uniform, trying not to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:06 am

Teddy jumped and turned around "God woman! " and tried not to laugh at what she was wearing. He watched her and then caught her idea and smirked. It was funny and stupid...but why not. He took the uniform over into a fitting room coming out a couple minutes later. "Now,How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:14 am

When Ted returned Tina had replaced her dress with the smart uniform of the store. She gasped in mock surprise "I thought you were a real security guard!" She winked. "Nah, look how baggy the uniform is!" She pulled at the generous waist of the trousers. "You'll have to be far more beefy."
She gasped for real as an authoratative-looking man in a suit strolled in. "What are you to slacking in here for? Get back to work!" Tina fought the desire to laugh and winked at Teddy again. "Right away, sir!" She said cheerfully, dashing past the man, who looked surprised to have such an enthusiastic employee. Tina made a bee-line for unattanded till, where she began to press random buttons.
The man in the suit continued to eye Teddy suspiciously. He looked like a child wearing his fathers clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 am

Teddy laughed at Tina until he realized the man was looking at him. His face dropped and became serious at once. He tried to tighten up his clothes at much as possible muttering spells under his breath. He then started walking the isles like he knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 am

Tina watched Teddy, smirking at him as he strolled up and down. A harsh voice brought her back to the till. "Hello?? While we're young?" A haughty woman stood on the other side of the counter, with a basket full of shoes.
"Of course, miss." Tina said politely and picked up the thing beside the till. She remembered from muggle tv that this was used to scan items, but it didn't seem to be working. She pretended to scan the shoes quickly, making the beeping noise herself while keeping her face down so the woman didn't notice. When all the shoes were out of the basket, Tina pressed more random buttons but the till began to emit a loud, piercing "Eeeeeeeeee" noise - which Tina took to mean she had broken it.
"Should it be making that noise?" Asked the woman snobbishly, with the air that she knew more than Tina did about tills. She probably did, but had Tina been an actual employee there, she would have been very insulted. "Most certainly." Tina said rudely. "That will be...one thousand galle- pounds please."
As the woman began to babble incredulously, Tina caught Teddy's eye and nodded towards the fire alarm. Her short attention span had peaked and she was ready for a new adventure. "Yes." she said, turning back the woman. "Those sandals are made of pure gold."
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 am

Teddy grinned as he saw Tina and the woman. This plan had not worked out and now it was time to get out. He edged towards the fire alarm pulling it and it sounded while showers camed down. People ran for the door and the lady at the register left Tina. He ran over to her laughing at her and grabbed her arm and disapparated with her to the alley where she transformed earlier. They were soaking wet and in uniforms that weren't theirs. Teddy was still laughing at her "That was a great plan there"
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:54 am

"For such a...spontaneous idea, it didn't go half bad!" Tina could tell Ted wasn't convinced. "I was hardly gonna turn down such an inviting idea. Leaving the door open like that!" She spoke as though she was clearly innocent, it was the doors fault for being open, the uniforms fault for just lying around like that.
"You had better hope no one saw us dissaparate!" Tina said, punching Teddy's arm playfully. "We don't need the Ministry all over us again."
She bit her lip as she remembered the time they had been caught by the muggle police ...and had thought it would be a good idea to cause a small explosion in order to escape. The ministry had spent a long time explaining to Tina and Teddy why it was a BAD idea to blow up a muggle Police car.
Tina laughed as water ran down her nose. "Where next, Teddio?"
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:00 am

"Hmm well as we're soaking wet,we can't walk down the street. And since the place to buy clothes just got soaked,I say we might as well head somewhere else for the day" He grabbed her hand and started heading back towards what the muggles would call the "bad" end of town,where they would feel more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:09 am

Tina stumbled along after Teddy excitedly. The buildings gradually became of worse and worse condition; the steets the walked on became dirtier and more and more often Ted and Tina trod on a soft drinks can or a plastic wrapper...and some other even less pleasant things. Even the sky seemed to grow darker. It wasn't the sort of place Tina went on her own, but with Teddy near her she had no fear. The fact that he was of age to perform magic and that he could whisk her away at will helped.
Tina was far from in danger when she was alone, however. Like many animangus, even in her human form she had many of the features of the animal she took the form of. Tina could move swiftly and silently; climb light and fast, and jump higher than most - certainly higher than the average teenage girl.
"Where are we going then?" She said with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:18 am

"I dont know really,just feel like walking.Where do you want to go?" Asked Ted hoping she knew he'd take her anywhere. He kept walking holding on to her hand. He kicked the pieces of trash as they kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:28 am

"I dunno!" she said happily. "I don't really know this part of town."
She wondered what Sid what say if he knew she was here. She guessed he'd be pretty angry. He still didn't know about Teddy. She had mentoined him once to Sid... 'Ted Lupin?!' He had said dissaprovingly. 'He's trouble.' He had turned to look Tina in the eyes; 'You stay away from him.'
Tina smiled to herself - she had never told Ted Sid's opinion of him, although he knew Sid didn't know they were together.
"Let's go this way!" She said suddenly, pulling him off to the left, down another road. Tina immediately knew it was a mistake.
The road had a strong, foul smell and broken glass, rubbish and bottles littered the ground. There were a group of hoodies, some standing, some sitting on a heavily-graffitied wall, who all turned to look at Ted and Tina immediately. They stuck out like two sore thumbs.
Tina drew closer to Teddy as the boys approached. "Alright Gothy?" one shouted jeeringly at Tina. They smiled maliciously.
"Whoops.." Tina said under her breath, so only Ted could hear.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Of course as soon as they turned the corner he knew it was only their luck that would lead them to trouble.He grabbed her waist,tightening his grip,and took out his wand. They could just disapparate but what would be the fun? Ted whispered to Tina "Its alright" and then the other guy shouted "Why dont you leave him and come with me?" Ted grinned a little bit and told her "Yeah,why dont you? Clearly these guys are your type,looks and smells,and you'd be way better off with them than with me." That set them off. They started shouting and cursing at him and then coming towards them. With the flick of his wand and a quick "Confundo" the two fools were set aside and standing there with blank looks on their faces. Ted had the usual grin on his face and led themselves out of the alleyway back on their walk to nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Tina looked back at the kids as she hurried after Ted. "You should not have done magic in front of them!" She laughed along anyway, she loved to..bend the rules.
She shivered suddenly. She hadn't realised how dark it had become.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:55 pm

"Why? It was self defense. We can go back if you want to." He felt her shiver and realized he was getting cold too. They were both still kinda wet from the fire alarm. "Well where to next?" he asked and started walking towards city lights
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Tina thought for a while as they walked along. "Maybe it's time we headed home.." She said reluctantly. "Or at least back to Diagon Alley. C'mon" She took his hand and pulled back in the direction on the Leaky Cauldron.
"You know what? I could so with some dinner." She muttered. It was getting very dark, very quickly. The streetlights flickered on as Tina and Ted passed underneath them, casting an orange glow on their backs as swam in and out of the light. They turned a corner and Tina stopped suddenly, realising she didn't recognise the street they were on. There was no sign of the Leaky Cauldron. "Where are we?" She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:30 pm

"Gosh,why do I follow you?" He laughed and took her hand leading her down the right roads back towards The Leakey Cauldron. "Well I guess we should change first.." He looked down at their uniforms grinning."Do you want me to take you home real quick? Or do you want to just use floo powder?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

London's Burning Empty
PostSubject: Re: London's Burning   London's Burning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London's Burning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hogwarts :: The Muggle World :: Muggle London-
Jump to: