The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
Nicholas Smith I_vote_lcapNicholas Smith I_voting_barNicholas Smith I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

Nicholas Smith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Posts Posts : 2

Nicholas Smith Empty
PostSubject: Nicholas Smith   Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Full name: Nicholas
Student or Adult:student
Canon Character or Original:Original
Referred by:(who got you onto the site,)Charles Monroe

Blood Status:Half Blood
Height:5'8
Hair:Dirty blond
Eye Color:Blue
Skin Color:White
Remarkable Features:none

Personality:Nicholas is easy going, and very quiet,has a short fuse,and can be very hard to talk to
Special Skills:none but brags about whistling throw his nose.
Wand Type:black thorn wand
Family Information:Nicholas comes from the pure bloood Lawson family and the muggle smith family.
Character History:at the age of 11 Nicholas made his favirote toy fly his mother and father seeing this enrolled him in the newly reopened hogwarts

Role-play Example(one paragraph please): As Nicholas Smith apporched platform 9 and 3/4 he looked to see the other kid saying good bye to their family,He looked at his parent said his good bye then boared the train. At first he didn't want to go, he never was away from home for more then a week let alone a year he sat in his seat and took a nap.He awoke of the trolly lady he bought a chocolate frog it had a "Charles Monroe" card in it reached in his bag a pulled out his mother favirote book "The Life and Lies Of Albus Dumbledore". He had the weirdest dream a pale girl sitting on a curb crying then a black wolf walfed over to her then his dream got foggy he then saw the girl in the armes of a man around 20 telling her "it ok it was an accident".He woke up he loved writeing about his dream,Once he wrote about a dream about being a marshmellow.The train finally arrived at Hogwart.

Last edited by Nicholas Smith on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan
Tina Toolan

Character Age: Character Age: : 16
Posts Posts : 32
School Status: : Ravenclaw First Year
Job Job : Going to school, boy

Nicholas Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Smith   Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Hey you forgot role-play example (:
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

Nicholas Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Smith   Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:04 pm

I know im trying to get my bro to continue his; he'll finish soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

Nicholas Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Smith   Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:11 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Nicholas Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Smith   Nicholas Smith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicholas Smith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hogwarts :: Ministry of Magical Concerns ::   :: The Sorting Hat :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: