The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_vote_lcapAfter the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_voting_barAfter the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_vote_lcapAfter the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_voting_barAfter the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

After the meeting (Charles and Effie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

After the meeting (Charles and Effie) Empty
PostSubject: After the meeting (Charles and Effie)   After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:43 pm

It had been a short lived meeting, and though he doubted it would turn out the way he wanted it too; the frankness of them ministry left a dull taste in his mouth. He had seen the minister in hoping to recieve extra support of the Auror department onto Hogwarts ground; it was declined. Shacklebolt didn't feel that there was any danger to the Wizarding world, and all was peaceful; if only he knew.

Walking from a small fireplace of green flames, he brushed dirt from his robes and walked down a massive aisle. Wizards and witches of all sizes and shapes passed by him, some acknowledging him of course; others too busy with their own business. Suddenly, he stopped and took a seat on a rather hard wooden bench, watching as the magical folk went on with their business.
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net
effie moon
effie moon

Character Age: Character Age: : 26
Posts Posts : 5
Job Job : Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: After the meeting (Charles and Effie)   After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 pm

her day had been just the same as any other day.they had sent her to a department that had no need of a talented auror or any magic as such, she wasn't braging but she could be more useful because of her somewhat flawless abilities and knowlege.making muggles forget seeing any thestrals was a job any squib could do.
with nothing more for her to do she walked through the corrdors looking for work,and found nothing. walking down a large aisle wearing her blue robes amongst the sea of boring black. mostly old wizards and witches. Her hair was today naturaly wavy and rested on her shoulders,bouncing at the slightest movement from her,she looked to take her seat at the wall,to watch the passwers by living and every single one doing their own thing. as she saw the wooden bench,she saw it aas her's no more, a stranger sat there.she would not be alone today.She sat down on the other side and went on to a
watch the day go by.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

PostSubject: Re: After the meeting (Charles and Effie)   After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Charles nodded his head, as he spotted the woman and turned to her with a brief smile. "Well hello, didn't see you there, pardon me," He paused and wiped his brow gently. "My name's Charles Monroe, and who might you be?" The headmaster extended a long slender hand to the woman, and offered a small smile.
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net
effie moon
effie moon

Character Age: Character Age: : 26
Posts Posts : 5
Job Job : Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: After the meeting (Charles and Effie)   After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:52 pm

she jumped slightly as the man,charles monroe spoke to her. headmaster of hogwarts ofcourse,sge had never seen him before,he was young and handsome for a headmaster to be honest. "oh helo,effie...effie
moon.nice to meet you.may i ask what you are doing at the ministry? it is very quiet these days here,even boring for some" she said with a slight giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the meeting (Charles and Effie)   After the meeting (Charles and Effie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the meeting (Charles and Effie)
Page 1 of 1