The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_vote_lcapMeetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_voting_barMeetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_vote_lcapMeetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_voting_barMeetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

Gender : Female Location Location : "Other than Blackrose Manor? You don't need to know."

Character Age: Character Age: : Twenty-eight
Posts Posts : 34

Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) Empty
PostSubject: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:50 pm

A hooded figure stood in the middle of the living room in Malfoy Manor. The place had once been alive with Death Eater activities now however, it was as silent at the grave; dust had gathered everywhere and the place was clearly unused- no where was better for her to gather, peace and quiet for now.
The hood completely covered Shikanna's face, it only left her pale plump pink lips and deathly pale chin, the silk of the cloak blew lightly in the wind that travelled through the place but other than that, the female made no movement, she barely even breathed. Her lips pursed together as she patiently waited, listened out for the slightest of movements and when her ears found them, her still-slender figure visibly stiffened.

Last edited by Shikanna Blackrose on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Charles had apparated from his spot in Hogsmeade in front of a rather large mansion with a crack. His insides barely pulled anymore, he had grown used to the torture of apparition. Scanning the area he walked up to the door of the mansion and gave it a knock with his wand; watching as it swung open. He hadn't seen Shikanna in several years though now they were going to have a meeting; over what? He wasn't quite sure, he was partially mortified and sort of reassured. Entering the home, he closed the door quietly; however it slammed, spraying dust into the air. "Damn," Muttering to himself he made his way into a wide room, his eyes searching for life.
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

Gender : Female Location Location : "Other than Blackrose Manor? You don't need to know."

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Shikanna listened intently, she couldn't quite tell who had entered, no scent had accompanied the person and therefore she was immediately suspicious. Soon enough a massive White Tigress replaced her, this Tigress had grown from the last time she had been seen, she now was nine foot in in length and there was no doubt that the damage she could cause had gotten worse. The moonlight that shot through the windows of Malfoy Manor caught her silver stripes and silently, despite her size, the White Tigress stalked through the place.
She saw the back of Charles' head but it had been so long she did not recognise him. She growled and dived forward, landing on him and sending them both to the ground. She hissed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Feeling himself fall Charles drew his wand, thrusting it into the throat of the beast, without warning. The tip of the wand glowed red hot, ready to fire a curse he stilled. The dust had finally cleared, and he saw the tint of white fur. The fear had left him and instead was replaced with anxiousness. Without a word his wand was still upwards, and not a single muscle in his body moved. "Shikanna," He found himself saying, his voice much deeper and darker, as he glared to her. Charles had taken on a much more mature air about him, much more bold.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Shikanna's hiss gurgled ever so slightly but the hiss carried on through the air, however, when she heard the voice of Charles, her eyes widened and the hiss cut off immediately. Carefully, she backed off so as not to hurt him. When she did so, she took human form, the cloak remained covering her feature's she noticed the boldness and she pressed her lips together so she did not laugh; she knew of Charles' post but didn't once comment on it.
"It's been years." She spoke a reply finally, over these years her voice had not lost an ounce of it's coldness and remained sharp, but it had become somewhat sterner, and with Shikanna's experiences of the world, such things were to be expected. "Too many years." She added.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:51 pm

"Too many," He repeated getting to his feet as he brushed a storm of dust from his black cloak. Charles had taken on a different look, his blond hair was now brown; and his beard was more tame and cut. His eyes had carried on a sudden warmth in them, unlike his previous self. "Quite too long for two people I must say, how have you been Shikanna?" Is all he could muster, as he couldn't quite shake the surprise.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Shikanna watched the dust fall away from them both, the moonlight giving it the affect of small flying creature's. She hesitantly lowered her hood, time had not touched her nearly enough as it had Charles. She should have been his age but due to certain happenings she was in her twenties rather than thirties, Charles had ten years on her if she had worked it out correctly. Her ash blonde curls tumbled over her shoulders and down her back, her ice blue eyes remained exactly how they had been before, she was still pale. Her plump lips parted as she went to answer but she pressed them together and simply took his appearence in "You look well." She told him, finally speaking "Well enough Charles, well enough." She looked him over again "Tell me, are my assumptions correct? Or has misfortune laid itself upon you?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:04 pm

He shook his head and cleared his throat. "No, fate has proved well on me Shikanna, I have been given a job as Headmaster of Hogwarts" Charles paused and wiped his brow, turning his look to Shikanna. Many Death Eaters, had disliked the school in all shapes and sizes; he assumed Shikanna did as well. "Been holding a job at the Ministry, everything seems to be turning around in my life. For the first time I can honestly say I am well of now. My daughter Paige stays with me sometimes, Carter stays with his mother still in France" He paused once more.

"The boy wants to attend Hogwarts this year Shikanna," Charles said this with fear in his voice, and looked to her without any need to explain, the look in his eyes told everything.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Shikanna nodded "So I heard." She replied, Shikanna didn't dislike the school but more a few of those in it, she quite liked the building itself and the scenery plus the education provided; she could do with that. "I can imagine you are very busy, I did not put you out did I?" She spoke to him formally, as though this was a business meeting, it was anything other than that. She couldn't help but look jim over once more before her eyes flashed and flickered up to Charles'.

Almost like an instant reaction, her right hand went to her left, her fingertips pressing around her wedding finger subconsiously; a ring had been there for a week many years ago. She held her head high and pretended to be unphased. "And will he attend Hogwarts, Charles?" She asked, pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 pm

He merely shrugged and than ran a hand through his hair, one of his old nervous habits. He hadn't don it in so long, though these things happen to come back. "If he chooses to, there is no way to denying him an education. I would not let that; he can't go to Durmstrang, he only speaks English." Pausing he cleared his throat. "Though Frances told me he has taken a keen interest in German. Won't help him in Durmstrang." Charles cleared his throat once more louder and fuller. "I of course, will let him, though he must never know Shikanna, that I am his father or you his mother. It would ruin himself, and everything surrounding."

"Do you understand?" Boldly he spoke looking to her sternly.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:21 pm

"Then Hogwarts it is." She replied, holding her head high. "Where I was educated, he shall do well enough there." She replied, her eyes flashing as she watched him run a hand through his hair. She blew one of her curls from her face and crossed her arms over her chest as she watched Charles. "You think I am foolish?" She snapped, by now, Shikanna looked wild, her curls were loose and thick, framing her beautiful face firmly and the constant flash of her eyes did not help.

"I, Charles Monroe," She started, an acidic edge lingering in her voice now. "Am not one of your students." She snapped at him "I know what rules I helped you make, you need not remind me of them!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:32 pm

"Well, I did not assume you were one of my students. However, I know you Shikanna and I know that sticking to the rules doesn't suit your fancy" Charles paused glaring to her. "I did not come here to fight with, just to keep you informed. The situation is massive Shikanna and three lives ride on it, most importantly the life of our son. So don't get snappy with me, I'm just thinking on the best interests of Adrian, and nothing more." His voice echoed throughout the empty manor. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to seem; rash. It's just a tender topic for me"
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:36 pm

Shikanna returned the glare easily and responded; "Ah, but what you should know, Charles, is that if there was two people I would never endanger they are you and that boy!" She hissed at him, admitting it in scorn rather than in romance as was probably nicer. She crossed her arms over her chest like a child would when they had been told off, except in the way she held herself, it looked a lot more threatening.

"I realise the subject is tender, Charles, you are not the only one with feelings regarding it either." She muttered, rolling her ice blue eyes upwards "Well thank you for keeping me informed." She added somewhat bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:39 pm

"I'm sorry," He spoke again looking to his feet, a longing of something in his voice. "Shikanna, I want you to know, that losing you was the worst thing has ever happened to me. Don't ever get the impression of my feelings; you were everything until it fell apart." Charles admitted in a soft voice, he hadn't said those things since the night he proposed. That night was still bitter in his mind and it would come to him in his dreams; even how much he tried to suppress it. "Shikanna, I will always keep you and Adrian safe, regardless of what may happen"
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Shikanna's glare immediately softened, despite the fact she tried to keep it harsh and icey. A lump appeared in her throat as he continued speaking and she swallowed, in an attempt to rid herself of it. She pressed her lips together and watched him, he was sure to feel how soft her gaze had suddenly got. She opened her mouth to speak but the memories of the night he had proposed came to her and she winced. Admittedly, she was thankful he was looking at his feet.

"Charles." She purred lightly, though the iceyness remained, the stern and sharp edge to her voice had disappeared. "Charles you fool of a man." Though it was an insult, it was all said in affection. "Nothing has changed for me." She had lowered her voice into a whisper as though she was struggling to put emotions into verbal sentences. "I am yours when you want me."
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:47 pm

He brought his gaze up quickly, "Shikanna you know how difficult that would be, with present situations. I do want you," Charles murmured, "not a day goes by that I'm not thinking of you. What can we do? The Order has gotten back together, and" He paused. "You're group has as well" The your group wasn't meant to sting but he didn't like speaking about her being involved with the Death Eaters. It had ruined his life, and his families; he didn't want any more connection with it. Though he couldn't control Shikanna; no one could, she did as she wished. If either side found out, we'd be murdered or worse"
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Shikanna's eyes locked with Charles' immediately, something told her she wasn't allowed to touch and so, she restrained herself. "Charles, honestly, things could not get any worse than they are, not for a while yet." She told him "We do this in secret." As she spoke, her eyes flashed, something of a mystery in them, Shikanna always did like a secret. "Like we are now, or have you lost your exciting streak?" She added, lightening the atmosphere with a bit of her own cheek.

"Murdered, worse." She said with a shrug, a careless one "You only live once." She told him, though truely? This only applied to Charles. Shikanna was loaded with a full nine lives "And I only get one of you." She added; knowing he knew about her animangus situation.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:08 am

"That's true," He breathed and stepped awkwardly towards Shikanna, not knowing what else to do. He hadn't seen her in some time since he proposed. Charles felt wary as if she would toss him away, like she had the ring. Throwing down his anxiety, he held out his hand to her, as if testing the boundaries, his eyes sparkling. "You re right, we only live once, and now I wanna take what is rightfully mine" Charles laughed flashing his classic grin, and turned slightly to his ex-fiance, closing the gap between them. "Shikanna, I need you,"
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:11 am

Shikanna watched as he moved forward, the awkwardness amused her slightly though she knew better than to let this show. She blinked at him blankly for a few moments like she always managed to do in moments like these; when they had frequently seen one another. She watched the sparkle in his eyes and something of a smile curved her lips, though it did resemble a smirk. "I feel lke an object." She told him darkly, though that was of course, Shikanna's humour.

He closed the gap, she made the first move, her arms lifted up and wrapped loosely around his neck, her fingertips stroking lightly up and down the back of it. "Then I'm yours." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:19 am

He grinned at her touch, and felt his stomach yank at him. This had only ever happened with Shikanna or when he was younger; of course. Charles brought his hands around her waist and looked down to her, not knowing what to say for fear of breaking the moment. Silently, he brought her close to him and brought his lips to hers. The first moment their lips had touched in well over three years. Though it had a risk to it, if anyone found at they were together everything would go array. Well not yet, only for the events in yet to come.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:22 am

Shikanna felt his hands at her waist and shuddered slightly, when his lips touched hers, her stomach jolted; it'd been well over three years and there they were. Almost normal. She angled their kiss, her eyes flickering to a close, tilting her head ever so slightly before pouting against his lips-thus applying her own pressure. She didn't care if they got caught, she'd fight her way out if she had to, she would not leave Charles though, that was certain.

She returned his kiss more than willingly, unhooking one arm from his neck to push her fingertips lightly through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:27 am

Ass they enveloped one another, Charles heard something break in another room. Without much of a thought, he brandished his wand and placed it before him. "Whoever it was, had to be looking for something; the manor had been broken down and aloof for many years now. "Shikanna, don't change into your form, we don't know who this is," He hissed quietly, taking a steady step forwards. Looking cool and collected he took a step again, and placed his back alongside a wall; the door way mere inches from his arm.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 am

As Charles pulled away, Shikanna pressed her lips together to supress a growl. "I travel lighter and quicker than you." She whispered before she pressed herself to the wall by his side, both of her hands morphed into massive white paws, she was ready to take someone's throat out- that much could be noticed by her stance.

Shikanna's eyes had narrowed into slits and if she looked wild before, it was nothing to how she looked now- postively dangerous. As though she ruled the underworld itself, and the humour in that was that she did. She listened intently "They're approaching." She mumbled, so only he would hear.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 am

Remaining quiet, his eyes fell upon a black cloaked figure, and he bit his lip, stopping Shikanna with a gentle hand. Silently, he jousted his wand forward, and a bright red stunning spell engulfed the room, smacking into a wall with a crash. The house seemed to shake and several more curses struck the room they were in, creating small fires across the floor. "Shit," He roared dodging a ball of flames before it struck the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:40 am

Soon enough, a scent she noticed crossed her and Shikanna snarled. "YAXLEY!" She roared, all acidicnes in her cold voice once more "YAXLEY, STOP BEING RIDICULOUS!" Shikanna snarled and stood in the door-way, paws gripped onto the door frame as she poked her head around it. Her eyes fell on the old Death Eater "What d'you want?!" She snarled harshly "How did you find me here?!!"

The old Death Eater laughed at his mistress. The laugh sounded incredibly wheezy, almost painful. "Yer sister." He answered in a grunt "Clever girl she is, quite attractive too." (this provoked a snarl.) "I came 'ere to talk to yer Blackrose." He started "Gotta plan." He smirked ruthlessly. "We need to take H-"

"Fool!" Shikanna snarled across him "Do not speak about such things here! My, My, My Yaxley, I knew you where getting old but foolish too?! Get out!" She hissed ruthlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next