The New Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Hogwarts is born from the ashes of chaos, and destruction of the war. Join here to take extensive Hogwarts classes, and roleplay in an interactive world.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is now open, register and join the fun!
Top posters
Charles Monroe
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_voting_barMeetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Evangeline Lestrange
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_voting_barMeetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shikanna Blackrose
Tina Toolan
Ted Lupin
Lorcan Avery
Professor Eric Stavrig
Professor Manuél Runcorn
effie moon
Cadmus Peverell
Latest topics
» Where the Dark Things Are
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Gilbert von Herz
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm by Gilbert von Herz

» Godric's Visitors. (Shikanna & Evangeline only.)
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm by Shikanna Blackrose

» Reunion's
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 pm by Lorcan Avery

» Professor Manuél's Office
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Hogwarts Jobs
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm by Charles Monroe

» Order of the Phoenix Applications
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Magical Abilities
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

» Professor Immanuel "Manuél" Runcorn
Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm by Professor Manuél Runcorn

The Plot
It has been nineteen long years since HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED and the Death Eaters were driven from the Wizarding World. The Trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermoine) were praised as heroes; while the fallen were immortalized. The Wizarding World eventually grew out of the clenches of fear, and oprression; following the new winds of freedom, and peace. (Read On...)
The Chatbox

Chatbox
About the Chatbox
Chatbox Rules

Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

Gender : Female Location Location : "Other than Blackrose Manor? You don't need to know."

Character Age: Character Age: : Twenty-eight
Posts Posts : 34

Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

A hooded figure stood in the middle of the living room in Malfoy Manor. The place had once been alive with Death Eater activities now however, it was as silent at the grave; dust had gathered everywhere and the place was clearly unused- no where was better for her to gather, peace and quiet for now.
The hood completely covered Shikanna's face, it only left her pale plump pink lips and deathly pale chin, the silk of the cloak blew lightly in the wind that travelled through the place but other than that, the female made no movement, she barely even breathed. Her lips pursed together as she patiently waited, listened out for the slightest of movements and when her ears found them, her still-slender figure visibly stiffened.

Last edited by Shikanna Blackrose on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

Character Age: Character Age: : 38
Posts Posts : 95
Job Job : Charms Professor

Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:45 am

Charles stood quietly his wand still pointed at the man, he had known him very well. He had tried to get him into Azkaban ten years earlier; small world. As he heard Shikanna talk to the Death Eater, and heard about a plan. His insides tightened in anger and he threw his fist wildly slugging the wall, leaving a cracked imprint of his fist. "What the hell? Business meeting here, I thought there was a true purpose just me and you; but I guess you got some sick twisted rubbish to go on about," He panted, stepping towards the Death Eater his wand raised high. He had never shown such aggression in well over ten years, something tore him up; something about Yaxley.
Back to top Go down
https://anewhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

Gender : Female Location Location : "Other than Blackrose Manor? You don't need to know."

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:49 am

Shikanna hissed "There was no damn intention on him finding us!" She snarled at Charles, her eyes widening at his sudden aggression, "Charles, no!" She growled at him, she had rough guesses at what was coming.

"Somefin' you not tellin' us, Shikanna?" Yaxley jeered "Got summat goin' on with Monroe?" He laughed loudly "Usin' him for information are we?" He sneered, though he had very much guessed otherwise.

Within that second, Shikanna had decided what to do. "Kill him." She sneered cruelly, one paw with claws extended made contact and hooked onto Yaxley's face. "He knows," She ripped her claws ruthlessly downwards- they needed secrecy. The couldn't afford anyone knowing. Shikanna silenced Yaxley quickly with a messy slit from one side of his throat to another. "There's another one gone." She muttered "Pity." She flicked the blood from her paws "Help me get him out, bury the body."
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Charles stood rigid his eyes on the dead man, and his heart racing. A cold sweat dampened his face and he turned to Shikanna. Something about her killing the man so bluntly, made Charles quiver and grow angry. Silently, he deposited his wand in his cloak and walked over to the man, taking hold of his one arm and turning to Shikanna. His hair fell over his face, giving him a somewhat nervous look, as his eyes shone.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:09 pm

Shikanna noticed the sweat and at times like this she was reminded that Charles was indeed a good man. Shikanna nodded simply as she noted the nervous look, of course, she did not comment on it, she knelt down and gripped the dead Death Eater's arm before yanking him up, she turned and pulled the body, thus Charles with her. "In the back." She spoke simply, casually. "Six feet under, otherwise he'll rise."
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:16 pm

As he hoisted the man from the floor, he shot Shikanna a look; as if trying to read her; something he was never good at. "Is this how it is Shikanna after so much time? Still up to his stubbornness?" His voice broke the silence, and he continued to drag the man. Unknowingly, his wand was still clenched tight in his hand and he pushed forward, not daring to look to Shikanna. He was angry and ashamed at the same time; prestigious Headmaster of Hogwarts burying a body outside some old mansion; how ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Shikanna didn't notice his trying to scan her as she pulled the male towards the back doors. "It woul seem so." She replied smoothly, she could sense he had a problem with this. "Charles, drop the body." She told him irritably, dropping Yaxley herself and crossing her arms across her chest. She could sense both emotions practically pouring from him like words did from an open book. She waited for him to drop it and just stared at him through icey eyes as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:28 pm

He dropped the body rather crudely, Yaxley's head bounding off the floor lazily. Charles placed his wand into his cloak, and looked Shikanna up and down once over, than he shot the body one last glance. "What are you doing? I can't be here for this, I'm done with this life Shikanna, I'm not a fighter anymore or a bad ass. I'm the god damn headmaster of Hogwarts. I can't be doing this hiding the body, and watching the killings." The headmaster paused and wiped his brow.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:35 pm

As soon as he dropped Yaxley's corpse, Shikanna knelt down and lifted him, practically pulling him off the ground with little effort- or at least, she pretended and pulled off that very little effort was needed for such a task. He hung ever so slightly over her back. "I'm doing things alone, as I'm used to doing." It was an intentional dig though it wasn't laced with nearly as much venom as she could actually muster.
"I realise your not a bad- well yes, no need for foul language." Shikanna didn't often swear, thinking it extremely vulgar. "However, to be a headmaster, you must fight, Even Albus knew that." She, despite what she was, did hold Albus Dumbledore high in her respecting ranks. "It had to be done, or we would have been exposed." She muttered, now walking, ever so slightly bent, with a decomposing corpse upon her back. She exited the room and headed down the corridors, towards the back door. Once reaching it, she dropped the body respectlessly and opened the door before kicking Yaxley's body out of it.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:38 pm

"I understand that," He spoke, he had been preparing himself and others for almost a month now for something he only rumored. "I just will not fight on this side of the fence!This whole Death Eater thing is sad really, there is no need for it Shikanna." Pausing he looked to the digging spot and than back to her, his eyes glowing. "Why, why can't you just leave this all behind and come with me?" Charles' question lingered, and almost echoed. He had asked this to her many times before, for her to join the Order and leave it all behind. Though he knew she was too proud for that.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:43 pm

"No, Charles, you obviously do not." She replied, kicking the body up the path to the digging spot. She gritted her teeth and deliberately gave Yaxley's body an annoyed kick. "I just killed one of my own!" She hissed at him "Advantage point for you, he was a good Death Eater." She drawled at him, quite annoyed with his tone now.
She had just picked up the spade before she whirled around with it in her deathly pale hand "Why can't you just leave yours all behind and come with me?" She had never used this counter "Hmm?" She pressed. When she didn't get the answer almost immediately she turned her back on him and began to dig "Because you are not inclined the way I am. Me? On the Order? With Potter and many others I loathe?! Charles, are you pulling my tail or d'you really not know me at all?" She soon continued digging, not being able to get to her wand at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe
Administrator
Administrator
Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:49 pm

"I know you, or at least I think I do," He explained and shook his head, rubbing his arm. "Shikanna I used to be involved with them, " His words had gone cold and he simply watched his lover for several minutes, without offering to help or move. "I know how it is, I was there for sometime, it goes no where. You can never win, if your fight is based upon hate, there is no winning there" Charles quit rambling and he walked over to her, placing his hand upon her shoulder, his eyes falling on her. "I'll stop now, I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:53 pm

"You don't know how it is anymore- You were here when it was easy!" Shikanna snapped at him quite rudely now, he was beginning to annoy her and this annoyance was quickly radiating from her persona. "I'll give you a dose of my new life, hmm?" She sneered, her digging becoming faster with her dangerous mood. "Or is it to tainted for your ears?!" She shot back "To rough for you?!" She continued before pressing her lips together as though to silence herself and for the moment, it seemed to work.
She continued to dig even when his hand pressed against his shoulder, she didn't speak just nodded. Her lips pressed together as though she was fighting urges.
Back to top Go down
Shikanna Blackrose
Shikanna Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:56 pm

((OOC- Damian. In case you are not around, I'll be gone for ten days (: Talk to you & Rp then m'love <3. (: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)   Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings At Malfoy Manor. (Charles & Shikanna only, Evangeline if she wishes.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2